Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Grilling with beer

Hi everybody!! (HIIII DR. NICK!)

Just a quick post here courtesy of my friends over at Beer & wine.com over in Woburn, MA. With all of us in the thick of summer, I'm sure that everyone's grills are fired up on an almost nightly basis. I know that I'm always in the market for new ways to spice things up around the BBQ and particularly ways to use beer in the recipes! Below, please find a great, quick & dirty article on some grilling w/ beer basics!

http://www.beer-wine.com/features/grilling-beer


As a side note, for anyone who watched Master Chef last night, I was most disappointed that the only beer related recipe last night was generally despised by the judging panel. The only notable exception of Chef Graham Elliot who frankly, I find brilliant for his ability to take ordinary, blase comfort food and bring it to the level of a Michelin Star restaurant quality without sacrificing its accessibility. He shrugged off his decision in regards to the cheese & beer soup with chives as a "guilty pleasure". Bravo Chef Elliot... I appreciate your honesty. Regardless, I'll be researching recipes for Cheese & Beer Soup for my next post. Preferably ones that don't suck!

Say Thirsty (AND HUNGRY!!) My friends!

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment